Total Pageviews

Friday, January 18, 2013

Customer Feedback - Cirrus Retrofit



Folks I just picked up the plane this evening from Advanced Aviation in Lancaster PA.

Joel Glover and his team did an outstanding job installing the new CIES digital fuel sensors despite a steep learning curve on this first ever install.
The next one (an SR 20 was already in the shop) should go a lot faster as the first is always the hardest.
I had a chance to run the system through its paces on the short hop from KNLS to KMMU this evening.  I must say my first impression is WOW !  A huge improvement.
I love having the fuel flow quantity on the MFD now, but the icing on the cake is the redundancy with the new digital fuel guage that replaces the former analog version.
Really cool looking, but more important is the functionality.  I really like how you can flip between fuel quantity and the fuel burn graph, really helpful for fuel balance. 
The CIES team even made sure it dims with the instrument dimmer.
I will get some more time this weekend (during the daylight) to run it through its paces, but 
I would HIGHLY recommend this a must have upgrade to your Cirrus.
Get in line now and place your orders, I am convinced you will not regret it.

If you want to eliminate all your fuel level issues, this is the only way to go.

Like you I highly recommend Advanced Aviation in Lancaster PA as the place to get it done.  Joel and his team are the defacto experts now for this upgrade.

No comments:

Post a Comment