Total Pageviews

Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Oshkosh - EAA 2013

CiES Inc will be at OSHKOSH for the EAA AIRVENTURE  

We will be there...... but we will not be displaying our products at the show in a trade show booth.

We are demonstrating the system to several aviation OEM customers and potential customers.  If you are interested in the system and you are at OSHKOSH the early part of the AirVenture week - please reach out and contact us, we will be more than happy to demonstrate our system.

We continue to receive praise from our customers on the retrofit CiES Cirrus Fuel Level Kit

Noah Wood sent us this message yesterday

"Really happy with them. They are running really close to the totalizer. I posted a couple of shots on one of the COPA threads. I will post a couple of more on COPA after my next couple of flights.  I thought Clearstar Aviation in Addison did a good job on the installation.

I've noticed I actually prefer the digital display on the console to the tape on the MFD. Maybe it is force of habit. 

In my opinion, dollar for dollar, one of the best upgrades you can do to a Cirrus." 


No comments:

Post a Comment